Saturday 21 May 2011

STRESS


Stress is a symptom which is usual in people. Teenagers may have stress when they start school, but, it isn’t a rule. I think that adolescents start to have the symptoms of stress in different situations.
In my view, teenagers can start being stressed when they have family problems, for example, if the parents are separated, the adolescents bear reberberation. And, consequently, it is a symptom which can start stress. However, also, there are adolescents who don’t worry about family problems, but, finally, they finis accept their damage.
Furthermore, I think that the other reason for the teenagers suffer stress is society. Now a days, our society is wicked because of bad development. Therefore, there are adolescents who suffer hounding, they don’t say anything because they think that they can’t get over it. This is another symptom of stress.
Finally, I think that teenagers begin to have stress for a lot of reasons. But they have to fight it because it can exceed them. Personally, I have had stress an a lot of different situations, and I think that each person exceed the stress in different ways.

Sara Bagur 2n A BTX

No comments:

Post a Comment