Saturday 21 May 2011

THE BOLOGNA PLAN

The Bologna’s plan has been well-estabilished in Spain this year although it began in 1999 in the EU. Its objective is standardizing university studies and that students do the job themselves. But, there are a lot of opinions which are for and against.

In my opinion, there are things which I’m not for. For example, Bologna’s plan has made ‘top’ marks go up because there is more demand of it. Therefore, the Bologna’s plan promotes doing university studies with more autonomy. Another thing that I think which isn’t correctly is that law isn’t standardizing due to economy and level, because universities are cheaper in other countries than Spain.

However, there are thing which I think to be correct. For example, the Bologna’s plan helps students to find a job and the university studies are less difficult than years ago. For these reasons, I think that it can improve the social status is Spain. From my point of view, selectivitat text is easier than years ago because the student can do more exams to get better marks.

Consequently, the Bolonia’s planhas things for and against, however I suppose that it will be a good law for Spaniards.

Sara Bagur 2n BTX A

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sara!I think you've made ​​a good essay but but I disagree with your opinion about this new law.In my opinion, the conclusion is very short, but I'll put a 8'5 or 9! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my darling! you have made a really good argumentative essay but I have to tell you that i am not agree with you (like morillas opinion). I have to give you a 7! Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well! I think you've done a good essay, however, I disagree when you say that university studies are less difficult than years ago. I don't think so, anyway, we'll know it next year, don't we?
    I agree with Joan Albert, a 7 for you, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellow! I think you've done a good essay. I have to give you a 8!

    Diego Atienza Florit 2nB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am against the plan bologna, because all it brings is that students can study only the wealthy or those who take excellent notes ...
    Sara Therefore I disagree with you.

    ReplyDelete