Friday 20 May 2011

THE DEATH PENALTY

There has always been controversy about the death penalty. There are a lot of people against but there are people that agree with the death penalty it.
On the one hand, there are some arguments in favour of death penalty such us, eye for eye, for example, people think that if a person kills somebody, this killer must be killed. Another argument in favour the death penalty is that the death penalty can be cheaper than if the state keeps these killers.
On the other hand, there are people who think that killers also have got dignity and they can’t be killed. Moreover, people against the death penalty agree that killers deserve a second opportunity but first they have to spend some years in prison, so that they can be reeducated.
In my opinion, I am against death penalty, because I think that killers are humans like us and they can be reeducated.

ERIC PONS PONS

4 comments:

  1. Eric, I like your essay but I don't agree with you, as a think that there are some people who don't deserve to live, and they have proved that they are not like normal people and the would do it again if they were alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric! You have done well. You have use a lot of connectors and it has a good estructure.

    I agree with you, I am also against death penalty, because I think people can change. I give you a 6-7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Eric, I agree with Raul and you. I give you a 7!

    Diego Atienza Florit
    2nB

    ReplyDelete
  4. From my point of view this essay has got a lof of connectors and it's good. I give you a 7'5.

    ReplyDelete