Friday 20 May 2011

People with higher health risks should pay more taxes

I don’t think people with higher health risks should pay more taxes because they are ill and they haven’t chosen this future, it’s bad luck. In my opinion, a person without health risks can spend more money than another with health risks. I think they don’t have to pay more taxes because there are a lot of this people who can’t afford to pay more, people who don’t have enough money to live and pay their taxes. It’s true that smokers have decided to start smoking, that they have chosen and enjoyed it, but now they are ill and they can’t stop smoking.

Finally they shouldn’t pay more taxes because we don’t know who will spend more in hospitals, the healthiest person could be the one who spends more money.

Rafa Fernández García

6 comments:

  1. Mr. Rusty! After having read your essay, I think you deserve a 9. There are some expressions that you could improve. But I think you did a good job. Work hard, and you will get success! C'mon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafa it is good but you can do better than it and you know, ;) you are little lazzy. hashas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rafi, I like the topic you've chosen, and I agree with you because it's nowbody's fault to be ill. You've done a good job, but I think that it would be better if you write the essay in three paragrahs: introduction, body and conclussion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Raafii!! I have read your essay and I think the same as you. Nobody choose his or her future or the diseases that you will have.
    I think that your opinion essay is a little short and I know that you can write more words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha I had done this essay in a hurry. I don't like the topic.
    I think is much better my discussion essay(for and against)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that in a democracy we should have the same health rights. If we all pay the same taxes, everyone should be pay the health service. (Eli’s comment)

    ReplyDelete