Tuesday 17 May 2011

SKINNY FIGURES

Nowadays, most people in our society are affected by big chains and well-known designers who little by little have introduced a skinny human figure, which is almost impossible to get. And what’s more this situation and the obsession with being fit usually go hand-in-hand.
Firstly, as far as I’m concerned I think a lot of people are excessively worried about their appearance. I agree we should take care of our image. However, we get obsessed. This fact may have consequences such as health disorders and diseases.
Therefore, the government had better be involved in this issue. The way they could manage to end up with it would be encouraging teenagers to wear a normal size through advertisements and not allowing tiny models to work as such as many girls are influenced.
Salomé Mir Sánchez

6 comments:

  1. Hi Salo! I think our opinion on this topic is the same! You've written a good opinion essay,well-structured and with the correct connectors.Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Salo, I have just post in Paula's composition that I write at the same topic. I think that you use the correct estructure and connectors, I think that you write very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your composition because it has a good structure and I think your opinion about the topic is right. Very well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is short but very good model of opinion essey because contains all of the essential ideas! About this topic I think like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The obsession for a thin figure is developing among young girls and it is caused by the media. I agree we have to tell the difference between keeping a good figure and trying to keep an impossible figure. (Elil’s comment)

    ReplyDelete