Saturday 14 May 2011

How important is it for you to wear clothes that are in fashion? Are you a fashion victim?


Trendy clothes can be very important to many girls, but also can have a bad influence, because the clothes always carry out the girls who are very thin and this can be an influence on the girls who are overweight. For this reason I want to say that I like to go with fashion clothes, because I think it is important for a person's personal appearance, as for example if a person has to submit to a meeting will have to dress well because if not give a bad impression. But on the other hand I think that there are people that fashion brings them to madness, even more important than the clothes the family or other examples. Y in this case I think that fashion is a bad influence, but this is not me. Carry carries fashionable clothing at crawling distance to spend much money but have not get at any price.
Andrea Marín Acaro   2n BTX A

3 comments:

  1. I agree that people should feel better wearing fashionable clothes, but it is true that clothes do not tell us everything about a person. Being a fashion victim is worse than wearing impersonal clothes, because it shows that they don’t pay attention to other things that are not appearances. (Eli’s comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! I think you should separete paragraghs and use more connectors. Despite that, your arguements are good! You have got a 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that fashion should serve to highlight styles, different mode of dress, for a pattern, not to mark a canon of beauty and for the girls to be obsessed ...
    Andy Good theme, I liked it;)

    ReplyDelete