Tuesday 10 May 2011

ON THE EDGE


Nowadays our society, the developed Spanish society, is evolving to complete consumerism, which obviously includes fashion.

Even though my cousin, my sister and my mother are fashion victims, I try to be on the edge. I see my sister coming back home on holiday wearing new clothes and complements and I also see my mum taking my sister’s new shirt without asking her. However, I prefer spending my savings buying some books or going out with my friends on Saturday evenings. What’s, more, I think fashion victims are obsessed and they’re living in a world where happiness is temporary, even fake.

To conclude, from my point of view, being in fashion isn’t an important thing in this short life, moreover, being on fashion is only an invention to make publicists richer.
Marta Seoane 2BTX A

3 comments:

  1. Well done! I totally agree! You have made a really good opinion essay. I give you a 9! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and good! I really like it. I think there's no mistakes and anybody would be able to read it as it's really easy to understand. Maybe you should have used new vocabulary. However I reafirm that I'm happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your composition is short but you don't make any mistakes, I agree completely with you, our society is influenced by this obsession and we follow unconsciously this society of consumism. Well done! I give you a 9.5 :)

    ReplyDelete